Industrial Steam Boilers
Industrial steam boilers
Turnkey solutions for boiler systems
Cooperating with specialists in steam water systems is essential for the availability of your power generating equipment. Selecting Stork Thermeq as your business partner adds value to several core activities within your company. With an extensive track record in engineering, production, commissioning and maintaining boiler systems all over the world, Stork Thermeq-specialists assist you in finding the optimal turnkey solution. Started as a boiler manufacturer many decades ago, Stork Thermeq is experienced in designing and delivering industrial steam boilers for (renewable) energy projects.
The Stork approach
The Stork department Energy Efficiency Solutions is specialized in tailor-made boiler systems. Combining engineering, production, commissioning and maintenance, Stork has a unique concept for operating companies in (renewable) power generation, (petro)chemical- and process industries. By using CFD-software (= Computational Fluid Dynamics) to analyze fluid flow and heat transfer. For welding boiler membrane walls, different welding machines are available in Stork’s own production facility. And for life time management, Stork is your partner for CMMS (= Computerized Maintenance Management Systems) by implementing maintenance programs. The added value of Stork Thermeq is specifically expressed in boiler designs including Stork Thermeq OEM burner systems.
- Convenience: single point of contact – from basic engineering up to maintenance concepts
- Experienced in biomass conversion, biofuels and (waste) heat for steam generation
- CFD-software for optimizing the boiler performance, based on available fuels and/or (waste) heat
- Challenging projects in multi-fuel applications
- Customer services & support: close cooperation with Stork engineers, project managers, etc.
- Maintenance programs available for life time management
- Boiler design based on lowering TCoO (Total Cost of Ownership)
- References in biomass CHP, pyrolysis oil, district heating as well as waste processing
- Industrial steam boilers design from 1 to up to 80 tons per hour at any required steam pressure
- Oil or gas-fired boilers using Stork OEM burner systems
- Heat Recovery Steam Generators for various flue gasses, like wood or municipal waste incineration
- Specially designed syngas boilers
- Pyrolysis oil burner boiler